Timberline Ultra HD® Lifetime High Definition® Shingles
For just pennies-a-day more, you can enjoy our best,thickest, most ultra-dimensional Timberline®shingle (and increase your resale value, too!)
Timberline Ultra HD® Shingles will cost you just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. In return, you can enjoy the thickest, most ultra-dimensional wood-shake look for your roof.
Thanks to layers that are up to 53% thicker than standard architectural shingles combined with our High Definition® blends, Timberline Ultra HD® Shingles offer a natural beauty and incredible thickness that you’ll notice and appreciate. (Not to mention how much that they can increase the resale value of your home!)
Just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles.
Up to 53% thicker, Timberline Ultra HD® shingles feature GAF’s “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect for an ultra-dimensional look on your roof
Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible
Designed with Advanced Protection® Technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more)
Stays In Place…
Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph. (See Details)
Peace of Mind…
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice®Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years
Perfect Finishing Touch…
Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles (in the West, use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles)
- Fiberglass asphalt shingle
- Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty
- Smart Choice® protection for the first 10 years
- 130 mph ltd. wind coverage
- Listed Class A Fire – UL 790
- Passes ASTM D7158, Class H
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F
- ASTM D3462
- StainGuard® algae discoloration ltd. warranty (available in most areas)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified (white only)
- Miami-Dade County approved
- Florida Building Code approved
- Texas Department of Insurance approved
- ICC approved
- CSA A123.5-98
- Also classified in accordance with ICC ES AC438
- Approximately 64 Pieces/Sq.
- Approximately 4 Bundles/Sq.
- Approximately 256 Nails/Sq.
- 5 5/8″ exposure